Wednesday 30 January 2013

Holiday Destinations: Praslin Island, Seychelles


I have traveled to virtually all parts of Nigeria, from Lagos to Makurdi to Warri, Enugu, Kano just to mention but a few and in my sojourn I periodically realize that there is no one city alike, this brings me to my experience to Praslin Island Resort in Seychelles, touch down at Seychelles international airport en-route Praslin island airport where my colleague and I had been schedule for a seminar. On the way to our destination we were engulfed with a friendly weather and on getting to the entrance, praslin island resort the smell of floral fauna sent a pleasant breath down my nostril, the staffs were all customer friendly, now I know why this resort is rated highly by tour agencies.

The need to take a break out of busy schedule can’t be over emphasized; most times I don’t need an annual leave to take a break from work. Occasions like this are judiciously utilized and Immediately we were checked into our various rooms my expectation was met, to be candid they blew my breath aware right from the lobby to the reception, all through down to the room, the toilet is my best part. While trying to settle down with a refreshing bath, I took a glance at my wrist watch… 12:36pm it says, 2pm was for international participants, leaving me with an hour and some few minutes. In 45 minutes I was done and headed to my colleague’s room…the picturesque views along our journey to the venue of the seminar was worth documenting for vacations, honeymoons and corporate retreats etc.

I will not bore you with the details of the seminar, but the fun we had afterwards gave us the required rest we needed away from the working environment, good recreational activities we had. The fact is that we are smart workers and combining learning and unwinding is a great idea and has it health advantage. For the benefit of new readers, the previous article elaborate the importance of taking time out from your stressful and busy schedule for the purpose of unwinding in a more serene destination.
While you go through excerpt from this trip, keep your fingers crossed for yet another experience as I try to discover the next big destination. Adios http://bit.ly/14ug2nS



No comments:

Post a Comment