Wednesday 30 January 2013

Diary of a randy Traveler: 4th visit to Akwa Ibom

Ahh, Akwa Ibom; home to some of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria the world. This is one place I have fond memories of. In December, I’ll be making my fourth trip over there for a short stopover in Uyo the state capital. However, things are changing fast. As more horny men discover the treasure trove of grade-A vagina, each day that passes the region gets ransacked further. If you haven’t visited this state, my advice; run there fast.

About ten years ago while on a holiday somewhere in Lagos, on our way to Ekpe beach I ran into an old lady friend from Port-Harcourt and she really was excited to see me, they were four girls in total, after some few minutes trying to catch up without wasting my precious time I begged to take my leave but requested for her mobile number, which she gave willingly and then we both parted ways. After a fun-filled sunny day at the beach with friends and “Lagos crazy girls” We raced back home.

Several weeks passed without me calling her, but on this particular I was damn horny so I decide to run through my phone contacts, for a while I couldn’t recall who Annabel was but for the probability of satisfying my sexual urge if possible. I put a call through to her; on the other side of the phone was a soft sweet voice. I tried to identify the voice without asking as this may offend a potential target but couldn’t  so I had to ask politely who I was conversing with and she told me she was a friend to my friend Annabel in Port-Harcourt. With a sudden shock I asked if she knew who I was, then she reveal that on that day at Ekpe beach when Annabel told her she knew me, she requested her to give me her  number instead of hers (Annabel), OK this is getting interesting I thought; the hunter hunted!

I asked for her location, Uyo in Akwa Ibom State she replied…. to be honest I lost interest immediately because the reason for this call had not been solved and Eka my new friend was so far from Lagos. On second thought, Uyo won’t be a bad place to visit again I thought to myself. A few minutes later I booked online for the next available flight to the Akwa Ibom International Airport, Uyo. One uncomfortable flight, 3 bottles of beer and a few heart skipping moments later, our plane landed in Uyo.

On arrival my shuttle drove me straight to Ibom Golf Resort, on my way I noticed that the city of Uyo had gone through some ultramodern projects embarked by the present government.  On getting to my room, I called my new friend to inform her of my arrival and also called some friends over for a bottle of champagne on me. I ended the night with a hotel room attendant giving me a quickie.

I woke up sound and healthy with no hangover and any sort of weakness, my city shuttle had sent a reminder text, informing me of the visit to Mary Slessor tomb in Itu, a local government council along Odukpani – Uyo road, we made a quick stop-over at an eatery for some snacks and beverages . Mary Slessor is truly is one of the heroes of modern Nigeria, she is credited with spear heading the campaign that abolished twin-child maiming in Nigeria; it was a very enlightening tour.  There were surprisingly a lot of locals on the tour too. As a first timer to Akwa Ibom, you should definitely visit the National Museum in Oron Local Government council; it is well stocked with relics and artifacts showcasing the rich cultural heritage of the locals. In Eket Local government council, you can’t go wrong if you visit Ibeno beach, this beach is so clean and free from beach touts. Eket is also the host community to one of the richest oil companies in the world, Exxon Mobil.

I glanced at my watch to be sure I wasn’t late for my date at 144 barracks road with Eka. I must confess that she isn’t photogenic and I wasn’t exactly  sure of what to expect….. she showed up five minutes after me and just like I hoped, she was yet another sexy Uyo girl (Lest I forget seventy percent of Akwa Ibom girls pass for what I call eye candy, properly groomed for the husbands delight) At the restaurant I ordered my favorite local cuisines…pounded yam and Afia Fere (white soup), just for the records, I make sure I eat at least one local cuisine a day, no matter the destination. After the heavy meal we needed a recreational center to cool off, so we opted for a movie at the silver-bird galleria Ibom Tropicana. As a BSG (bad sharp guy), I  fast forwarded the date to my hotel room undressing Eka before we even shut the door. I held her bosom from behind and fondled them almost forcefully, she turned around and kissed me like she needed oxygen….35 minutes later, we both lay on our backs exhausted; staring at the mirror ceilings;  the room was abit hazy from Eka’s after-sex cigarette. Mission accomplished. Like the say “ Akwa Ibom ado’ ok”


I could tell that Eka was definitely impressed with my bedmatics skills….she should be! I always try my best to put on a great show in the sack…now that I think about it, majority of my choice destinations are influenced by beautiful women, do you guys have any recommendations for me? http://bit.ly/WVMYUb

No comments:

Post a Comment