Wednesday 30 January 2013

Diary of a Randy Traveler: Utibe my Calabar tour guide Pt 2






Apparently Utibe knew all the secret moves but choose to keep mute about it. Our next location is the historical Cross River state library located at Calabar. Built on the old Calabar prison dated as far back 1890. Renovated by the state government few years ago, as a first timer all you need do is register with N150 and this will grant you access to any part of this modern and well stocked library.

Back at my hotel room I needed no sooth sayer  to tell me Utibe was not so happy with me but as a BSG(bad sharp guy) if the case hasn’t been brought before me, then surely everything must be cool. Just to make her happy and also to get her in the mood, I ordered a bottle of champagne and dashed for the chocolate bars in my suitcase. In a short while the room attendant brought my order and we toasted to our union and to prosperity. Utibe told me more about the rich culture and more about the Duke family, we cuddled while she was at it, she proved to me that in her tribe they are taught how to take proper care of their men sexually and otherwise.

After what seemed like two hours of “intensive cardio activities” Utibe rested her head on my chest and popped the big question; “so tell me, will you call her?” I was speechless for about ten seconds, at first my intention was to deny but… hey, she knows. She told me to be careful with the lady at the restaurant if I must get down with her.  She also insisted that I call the lady in her presence.  I did!!Mrs. Ubong (not real name) and I schedule a meeting in at any place of my choice, this brings us to our next location: Aqua Vista farms and resort.

Aqua Vista Farms and resort has a magical charm of equatorial greenery and is tucked away from the busy city, in the ancient beautiful community of Calabar. The resort is surrounded by gorgeous landscaping, giving it a tropical feel. We enjoyed a fabulous fish barbecue outdoors during the lunch time into the evening. Aqua Vista Farms offered us good food and memorable times with fantastic service. During the day we enjoyed a refreshing time at the water edge, while listening to the sound of birds chirping. I had an exciting time with Mrs. Ubong, who revealed herself to be an unapologetic Cougar. She confessed that she couldn’t help but stare when Utibe and I sat at the restaurant the previous day. She invited me to her resident after assuring me there was no cause for alarm…. yea right!

After a nice time chatting at her well furnished mansion, she asked if I want to see her nakedness. I was a taken aback at her straight forwardness, obviously, she doesn’t play around! Sure I replied the next thing we drove to a bar at Tinapa business resort, we had an amazing day and later we drove back to my hotel room. It was like a fantasy come true.  Amazing company, great sex too and a really warm and loving woman. We’ve been dating for about 2 years now. She turns 40 this month.

Later that evening, Utibe came by very eager and curious to hear the whole gist. I obliged her giving her a count for count action of how my date went. I could see the jealousy growing with each sentence. I knew that she didn’t just come to hear me brag about my conquest so I summarized the gist…and handled my business…yet again! Now you see why Calabar is called the SIN CITY. Of all my years of travel, Utibe has been my most memorable tour guide. http://bit.ly/RP06F8

No comments:

Post a Comment