Wednesday 30 January 2013

Diary of a Randy Normad: Utibe my Calabar Tour Guide

If it’s your first time visiting Calabar, there are certain sightseeing attractions you just don’t want to miss. Follow this Manswersonline first-timer’s itinerary to discover some of the spots that make Calabar a world-class destination.

Prior to my memorable visit to Cross Rivers, like every other tourist who hasn’t visited this beautiful city, Calabar(sin city) so many breath taking stories has been told, both good and bad. wondering where should begin this escapade that will linger in my heart for the rest of my life. before i expose my little secret, for the benefit of those wondering why the name “SIN CITY”, a visit to Calabar will give you a million reasons how the name SIN CITY emanate.

Once upon a time, I met this very beautiful lady in a group chat, so i invited her for a private chat(PM), my first message to her was “ASL”(Age,Sex,Locaton) and her response was “24,F,Calabar, before i bore you with the details of the chat. In a couple of minutes she started sending picutres, and right on the spot i knew Calabar was my next destination.

Right from Odukpani to 8th Mile, I was welcomed with a beautiful undulating and mountainous landscape. As an adventure junkie, I was fascinated by this. In a couple of minutes I was ushered into my room in a hotel at Monty Suites. As a first timer I was very relaxed contrary to my visit to other destinations, Calabar embraced me like her own. After my three hour journey from port-Harcourt by road, I had to fresh up before making any “kontrol”.

About an hour after bath my Calabar friend came knocking…hey guys relax we have to rewind back to when she sent me her pictures on. The pictures she sent were all half taken, from her waist upward, and as a bad sharp guy, I told my colleagues about my new found magnetic force in Calabar, they got curious so I had to show her pictures for proper verification, lo and behold Adekunle my colleague drew my attention to the fact that she might be handicapped that’s why her pictures were taken half-way. As funny as it seemed my mind was made up to visit Calabar (not after all this stories)…back to the knock on my door, I opened and like my boss will say “MY GOD” right before me stood a curvy African lady, spotless with all the attributes any African man will look out for in a woman. Succulent lips, her nipples were almost piercing out of her silk shirt, her jean was fully occupied with no space, and this revealed what I call ‘hips don’t lie’. Right in front of my hotel room she hugs and kissed me like she was performing CPR to save my life. After a rump of hot sex, she said “welcome to Sin City Calabar, I am your tour guide”.




…to be continued next week.http://bit.ly/Calabar

No comments:

Post a Comment