Wednesday 30 January 2013

Holiday Destination: Caneel Bay

As a teenager with so much ambition to succeed, I dreamt of becoming wealthy and raising a happy home and every day I move towards my dream. Money is easier to make, compare to having a happy home, survey I got from wealthy family with experience confirms this. Well am not here to tell you how to raise a happy home but I will tell you how I intend to start my marriage life.

When I hear honeymoon what readily runs through my mind is a solitude time with my new bride in a classic tourist destination, experiencing imaginable and un-imaginable fun. This destination must be in the Caribbean island with state of the art modern facilities, good customer service, and a room with a balcony overlooking the ocean, great cuisine and above all a well tailored logistics.

I ran into this breath-taking resort in the Caribbean called Caneel Bay, Rosewood resort . The amazing thing about this resort that will fascinate any honeymooner is the blue sea that engulfs the island with crystal clear sands, any first timer on this masterpiece will always wish for a second time. I believe there should be “honey-in-the-moon” when planning for a honeymoon and from my survey it helps in giving couples a good start on this lifetime journey. Couples in the “dining in ruins” gives you that perfect serene beauty that abound in this magnificent ancient masterpiece

Caneel Bay invites you to disconnect in pristine surroundings and low-key luxury. The beach vacation resort, nestled within the Virgin Islands National Park on St. John, remains faithful to the vision of founder Laurance Rockefeller and his reverence for the environment. Seven secluded beaches 170 lush Caribbean acres where rooms have been artfully built to blend into the landscape. The resort remains purposefully absent of modern glitz and digital distractions, a perfect get away from the furious pace of the world at home.
for more info: http://bit.ly/JxsF62

No comments:

Post a Comment